Landry/French Construction is one of northern New England’s leading Construction Management Companies with a broad portfolio of projects for life sciences, commercial/corporate, housing, healthcare, financial, and education clients.
Landry/French has received numerous awards and recognition including ENR’s Top New England Contractors List for the last three years; Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2016 and 2015; and Best Places to Work in Maine for the last 8 consecutive years.
As Superintendent you’ll be responsible for providing overall field management, oversight and administration, ensuring the budget and schedule are met while delivering a quality project.
- Provide overall project site coordination and supervision of day-to-day field activities
- Develop and pro-actively manage schedules/look-aheads to ensure activities take place on or ahead of scheduled dates
- Participate in pre-construction, progress, and other project and staff meetings
- Maintain paperwork including field reports, daily logs, safety inspection reports, schedule updates, look-ahead schedules, weekly progress reports
- Obtain all inspections
- Ensure all aspects of the project are compliant with contract terms
- Ensure jobsite safety
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite
- Ensure quality control
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with clients, architects, subcontractors and other team members
- Maintain/review punch list items to ensure timely completion
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in commercial construction
- Healthcare and life sciences experience a plus
- Strong communication, leadership, time management and organizational skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Office products
- Detail-oriented, persuasive, and results-oriented
- OSHA 30
A 100% Employee-Owned Company, Landry/French offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance; company-paid life insurance; health reimbursement account; 401(K) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan; paid vacation, sick time and holidays (PTO); professional development; tuition reimbursement; on-site fitness facility; civic activities; and a fun, collaborative spirit and workplace.
Landry/French is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.