“Their careful planning and coordination during construction allowed us to maintain operations with minimal disruption.”
Rob Tod, President
Allagash Brewing Company
With rising construction costs, pre-construction is more important than ever. Landry/French’s in-depth knowledge of today’s construction market means no surprises down the road.
The pre-construction phase is one of the most critical phases of a project, especially given today’s volatile construction market. It’s during this phase that a project’s scope is aligned with the budget and schedule objectives, while achieving the highest quality possible.
Landry/French believes in a collaborative approach to construction–one that begins with us engaged during the planning and pre-construction phase where we bring valuable insight through early analysis of design, budget, materials, and scheduling. This proactive approach during the pre-construction phase thoughtfully plans out every aspect of your project, mitigating any potential risks that may occur during the construction phase.
- Provide Input During Scope Development
- Identify Value Management Options
- Conduct Constructability Reviews
- Provide MEP Analysis and Estimating
- Provide LEED/Sustainability Support
- Provide BIM-based Clash Detection
- Develop Budget and Cost Estimates
- Develop Master Schedule
- Identify and Purchase Long-Lead Items
- Provide Procurement/Bid Management Services
- Provide Safety Plan
- Develop Quality Control/Quality Assurance Plan