“Landry/French’s team provided significant value to the Merrill Memorial Library renovation project through their expertise in value engineering and project management skills.”
Steven S. Johnson, P.E.
Town Engineer, Town of Yarmouth
As the preferred project delivery method, Construction Management involves the contractor from pre-construction through post construction and into owner occupancy.
This early involvement allows Landry/French, as your Construction Manager, to collaborate and provide valuable input throughout your entire project.
As your Construction Manager, Landry/French is an important member of the project team and plays a vital role throughout the entire design and construction processes. Our full-service approach begins in the pre-construction phase where our experts are actively engaged with the entire team providing valuable input regarding project scope, budget, schedule, constructability, and quality. During the construction phase, Landry/French provides overall project management ensuring that your project is successfully delivered on budget and on schedule.
Pre-construction Phase Services
- Provide Input During Scope Development
- Identify Value Management Options
- Conduct Constructability Reviews
- Provide MEP Analysis and Estimating
- Provide LEED/Sustainability Support
- Provide BIM-based Clash Detection
- Develop Budget and Cost Estimates
- Develop Master Schedule
- Identify and Purchase Long-Lead Items
- Provide Procurement/Bid Management Services
- Provide Safety Plan
- Develop Quality Control/Quality Assurance Plan
Construction Phase Services
- Provide Overall Project Management/Coordinate All Field Activities
- Coordinate Day-to-Day Construction Supervision
- Continually Monitor/Update Construction Schedule
- Conduct Weekly Job-Site Meetings
- Develop/Maintain On-Site Documents; i.e., Daily Logs, Progress Schedules, Shop Drawings, Safety Reports, Contract Documents, Etc.
- Monitor Jobsite Safety/Conduct Safety Meetings/Conduct Jobsite Orientation Meetings
- Provide Quality Management and Controls
- Provide Cost Control/Reporting
- Coordinate with Local Governing Authorities for Inspections
- Review/Recommend/Approve Change Orders
Post-construction Phase Services
- Provide Final Punch List to Ensure All Outstanding Items Are Completed
- Provide Project Close-out Documents Including As-Built Drawings, Owners and Maintenance Manuals, Subcontractor Warranties and Lien Waivers
- Conduct Final Inspections and Obtain Building’s Occupancy Permit
- Assist with Commissioning / Start-up
- Provide Staff Training of Building’s Systems
- Coordinate Move-in
- Conduct One-Year Walk-Through