Landry/French Construction is one of northern New England’s leading Construction Management companies with a broad portfolio of projects for life sciences, commercial/corporate, housing, healthcare, financial, and education clients.
Landry/French has received numerous awards and recognition, including ENR’s Top New England Contractors List in 2021 and 2020; Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2021, 2016, and 2015; and Best Places to Work in Maine for seven consecutive years.
Landry/French is actively seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a minimum of 4 years of experience in a related position. The individual will be responsible for a wide range of activities supporting office operations with direct reporting to the Controller. Basic computer skills, can-do attitude, professional appearance, and the ability to multi-task.
Duties include but are not limited to including:
- Provide admin support to for CEO, President, and office staff
- Use business software applications (e.g., word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet) to prepare correspondence, reports, agendas, minutes, etc
- Calendar and Travel management, coordinate meeting arrangements
- Provide professional telephone and office reception. Receive, screen, and direct incoming calls, visitors, mail, and email.
- Maintain office, including requests for repairs and maintenance of office equipment.
- Monitor office supplies and order as necessary.
- Maintain and update company contacts and telephone/cell phone directories.
- Sort/code/distribution of invoices
- Order, maintain inventory, and distribute all office supplies, business cards, stationery, etc.
QUALIFICATONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
- High School diploma is required and secondary schooling is preferred.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, desire to learn, and ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Work effectively as an individual and as an integral part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Excel, Word, etc.).
A 100% Employee-Owned Company, Landry/French offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance; company-paid life insurance; health reimbursement account; 401(K) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan; paid vacation, sick time and holidays (PTO); professional development; tuition reimbursement; on-site fitness facility; civic activities; and a fun, collaborative spirit and workplace.
Landry/French is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Apply OnlineApply for the Executive Assistant position
We offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- 401(K) with Generous Company Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement for Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program for New Recruits
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- On-Site Fitness Facility
- Civic Activities
- FUN. Collaborative Spirit. Teamwork.