A Message to Our Clients, Trade Partners, Their Families and Our Communities on COVID-19
Landry/French is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and taking guidance from federal, state and local government. Please know that our top priority during this challenging time is the health and well-being of our clients, employees, trade partners, their families and our communities.
In an effort to ensure the safety of everyone while minimizing disruptions to our clients, we have made changes to the way we are working both in the office and on our jobsites. For office staff, we have equipped everyone with the necessary tools and technology to conduct all business remotely.
On our jobsites, we have taken significant measures which include the following:
- Prohibiting any individuals who have tested positive for Coronavirus or have had close contact with an individual who has tested positive for Coronavirus from entering our jobsites until they have been symptom-free for at least 14 days.
- Requiring any employee who shows symptoms of Coronavirus to stay at home and follow CDC guidance for medical assistance.
- Requiring all employees/subcontractors to stay home if they are sick. On our jobsites, the Project Superintendent will be in constant communication with subcontractors to ensure there are no visible signs of illness. If there are, subcontractors will be sent home immediately.
- Communicating the importance of respiratory etiquette, including covering coughs and sneezes.
- Promoting frequent and thorough hand washing on jobsites through either soap and water, or hand-washing stations.
- Increasing cleaning and sanitation efforts on our jobsites.
- Conducting regular Tool Box Talk with subcontractors enforcing importance of personal hygiene, monitoring and reporting of any illness.
- Limiting in-person contact whenever possible; encouraging meetings via teleconference; allowing remote access for office employees.
- Communicating often and regularly to all personnel of CDC best practices.
While we have had no immediate impact to our jobs currently, we are making every effort possible to maintain project schedules. Landry/French will continue to monitor and follow CDC guidelines. We’ll keep you abreast of any changes to our policy.
« Back to All Press Releases