Landry/French is actively seeking an experienced Project Accountant with a minimum of 3 years of experience in related position.
The individual will be responsible for a wide range of activities that support the accounting department as well as the project management department.
Basic computer skills, can-do attitude, professional appearance, and the ability to multi-task.
Duties include but are not limited to maintenance of project financials, including:
- Preparing and Distributing Subcontracts and Change Orders, including owner and subcontractor
- Review and maintain insurance certificates, signed documentation, certified payroll.
- Prepare Owner Billings
- Input project budget and schedule of values
- Maintain Vendors
- Distributing monthly payments and collecting lien waivers
- Accounts Payable duties:
- Entering invoices
- Paying vendors in a timely manner
- Online payments
- Collect project close out documentation
- Setup new projects in accounting software:
- Create directory for project contacts
- Providing project management with timely financial reports
- Updating contracts/ and insurance certificates upon client’s request
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 Years’ accounting experience
- Proficient in financial reporting programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively as an individual and as an integral part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Degree in Accounting or Project Management preferred
A 100% Employee-Owned Company, Landry/French offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance; company-paid life insurance; health reimbursement account; 401(K) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan; paid vacation, sick time and holidays (PTO); professional development; tuition reimbursement; on-site fitness facility; civic activities; and a fun, collaborative spirit and workplace.
Landry/French is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Apply OnlineApply for the Project Accountant position
We offer a highly competitive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Salaries
- Medical And Dental Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- 401(K) with Generous Company Match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement for Professional Development
- Employee Referral Bonus Program for New Recruits
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- On-Site Fitness Facility
- Civic Activities
- FUN. Collaborative Spirit. Teamwork.