Landry/French Construction is one of northern New England’s leading Construction Management Companies with a broad portfolio of projects for life sciences, commercial/corporate, housing, healthcare, financial, and education clients.
Landry/French has received numerous awards and recognition including ENR’s Top New England Contractors List in 2021 and 2020; Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2021, 2016 and 2015; and Best Places to Work in Maine for 7 consecutive years.
Landry/French is actively seeking an experienced Estimator with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
The Estimator will be responsible for developing complete and thorough cost estimates throughout the project’s preconstruction process. In doing so, the estimator will evaluate design documentation, ensuring that all information is obtained to successfully provide detailed estimates. In addition, the Estimator will develop relationships with and solicit subcontractors to ensure that proposals are received, along with working internally with our Project Management teams to develop schedules, general conditions, and site logistics/construction management plans.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 Years’ estimating experience
- Able to assemble detailed and accurate cost estimates with varying levels of information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively interface with clients
- Works effectively as an individual and as an integral part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- Proficient in Construction Estimating Software programs
- Degree in Construction Management or Engineering preferred.